Join Our Team
Join our team!
Petworth surgery is recruiting
We are looking for two new members of our hard working and friendly team!
We currently have job vacancies for:
- HCA 30hrs/week
If you are interested in any of the above positions you can find the job description and the person specification below.
If you are aspiring to start a career in healthcare please get in touch to inquire about apprenticeship opportunities.
If you know anyone who may be interested, please send them a link to this post. https://www.petworthsurgery.co.uk/join-our-team
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are
We are a friendly, modern, forward thinking GP surgery providing sustainable healthcare to Petworth. We have a cohesive team and are committed to delivering high quality care for our patients alongside aiding professional development for the whole team. We have a purpose built Practice, central to the community and serve an elderly population. Petworth Surgery is an established 3 partner rural Practice with just over 6000 patients. We are actively involved in NHS development, innovative and keen to embrace change.
A friendly, supportive & progressive practice
- Purpose-built building
- Patient list size is currently 6000
- 3 Partners, 3 Salaried GP, 2 x Practice Nurse
- Dedicated Admin support team
What we offer
- Protected lunch break, with a comfortable, relaxing staff room available
- 28 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays) & 1 week study leave per annum
- Competitive rate of pay, dependent upon experience
- NHS Pension
- Scope to develop your job role
- An approachable GP and Management team
What we do
- Training practice: ST1/ST2/ST3
- Promote team learning through regular educational meetings, in addition to TARGET
- Encourage study leave to support revalidation & special interest areas
- High QOF achievement & participation in enhanced services
- Direct care for local care and nursing homes
- Full utilisation of clinic system (TPP, SystmOne) for a modern, paperless way of working
- Work closely with other health agencies to ensure better services for our patient demographic
- Continuously reviewing our processes for improvement of our services
All patient facing staff are required to complete atleast 2 lateral flow tests a week which are provided by the practice.
Direct management and booking of PCR tests with a 14 hour turn around for staff and their family members